With the Ethernet Multipoint service, you can tie several of your locations together in a single network. For example, you can connect the headquarters with high capacity (backbone) and smaller offices with lower capacity to create their own network. This will optimize your capacity. The technology enables the same computer systems to be used everywhere and by the bandwidth being dedicated, meetings can be run via video conferencing with good sound and image.
The service is based on the ability to create your own network structure with optional bandwidth. Ethernet Multipoint enables centralization of all systems, reducing costs and increasing security.
- The Ethernet Multipoint service offers alternative bandwidths up to 1000 Mbit / s.
- The service is checked, and quality assured before delivery.
- Monitoring around the clock, all year round.
- High availability
- Redundancy can be offered.
- Error reporting and malfunctioning 24 hours a day.