Wavelength Service is a wholesale service which means high bandwidth over long distances. The service is based on WDM platform implemented in IT Norrbotten’s fiber network.
Each transfer channel can be configured individually with defined capacity up to 10 Gbit / s. The wavelength service is completely transparent, which means that you as a customer have full control over your network and services.
- The Wavelength Service offers alternative bandwidths up to 10 Gbit / s.
- The service is quality checked and approved before delivery.
- 24-hour surveillance, all year round.
- High availability.
- Redundancy can be offered.
- Error reporting and malfunction 24 hours a day.
The WDM platform accepts the following incoming optical signals:
- 2.5 Gbit / s and 10 Gbit / s SDH-framed Signal (ITU-TG.707).
- GbE (IEEE 802.3z).
- 10 GbE (IEEE 802.3ae).
- Unspecified signal with a capacity of 100 Mbit / s – 1.25 Gbit / s for transparent and asynchronous transmission.
- Incoming signal must be an optical signal with a capacity of 100 Mbit / s – 10 Gbit / s